[amibroker] Re: When AFL just stops updating the chart now and then...

Dennis,
BTW re your charts not updating - you think your afl has stalled.
Next time open your quote editor ... are the quotes there ahead of
your chart time or are they both at the same time (delayed)?  If
delayed, we are both speaking of the same problem (with different
data vendors, internet providers, vista vs xp, coding, db time
intervals, symbols-markets) - although your problem is occassional
and mine regular.  Perhaps you could notice the duration AB was
running when problem occurs and if the time of day is a 'busy' market
time.

Dan