[amibroker] Re: The EASIEST way to use new optimizer engines

Your answer was anticipated in my answer.

No, I am not unhappy about evolutionary optimization becoming a
feature in AB, or the future possibilities implied by
your 'demonstrations', of the opt plugin possibitities, to developers.

I didn't speak a word against the beta release.

I wonder what % of time the 7000 AB users spend optimizing as
compared to other tasks?

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>