Re: [amibroker] Re: The EASIEST way to use new optimizer engines

FYI: using new optimizer engine (cmae) to optimize seemingly
simple 3 parameter (ranging 1..100)  system gives speed up
of more than 1000 times, as cmae optimizer is able to find best
value in less than 1000 backtests compared to one million backtests
using exhaustive search. It also outperforms PSO usually by factor of 10.

That is 500 times faster than you would get from exhaustive opt using your dual core
and 5 times faster than PSO on dual core.

CMA-ES delivers MORE in terms of speed with LESS development time.

Of course there is always 1% of people who are always unhappy no matter what
(unfortunatelly they are also the loudest).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com