[amibroker] Re: Questions for people using automatic transactions with IB

I am also currently developing an Intraday system based on 1-minute
bars, but for FOREX.

Will I encounter the same problems as outlined below? Or is the
1-minute IB datafeed for FOREX more accurate than for stock tick data?

I would hate to see my system do well on backtested data, only to see
it fail because of "impure" live data!

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2007/12/24/high-frequency-automated-trading-hfat-part-2/