Re: [amibroker] Flexible Parameter Layouts Version 2.0

Rakesh,

I have undergone a major revision of this AFL.  It is so much better
than the previous version, that I decided to remove the old version
from the library.  I have been looking for someone who would be
willing to beta test it before I release it again --this time I was
planning to put it on the UKB because of the PDF documentation and DLL
file that do not upload to the AFL Library.

However, since you have ask, I will be happy to attach the files and
email them directly to you.  Look for it in the next couple of hours
(trading right now).

Best regards,
Dennis