Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Questions for people using automatic transactions with IB

Hi,

I wonder if the problems with HFAT can happen in « normal » trading.  I mean: if I trade with 1-minute bars, I will build a system with data that has been revised at the end of the day. E.g. the data errors will not be there anymore.   However, in real-time trading, those errors will be there..  So how can one deal with this, even without automatic trading?

Louis