Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Multi Core Optimization, L2 Cache & Optimization Run Times

My point was that depending on the number of symbols and the number of bars for each symbol that are being processed that you may well find significantly different relationships between how long it takes one processor versus several to deal with some task i.e. different overhead when running multiple instances of AB simultaneously with exactly the same conditions.