[amibroker] Re: Timeframe... inDaily question

Hello,

Please see if mixing the two help you :

iif(barindex() = lastvalue(barindex()),TimeFrameExpand
(HHV_VAL,inDaily,expandfirst),TimeFrameExpand
(HHV_VAL,inDaily,expandLast));

Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis Préfontaine"
<rockprog80@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Let's say it is 11:30 AM; I'd like to be able to scan in the
inDaily mode
> looking for HHV of the daily value considering that the value at
11:30 would
> be a daily close, instead of been the last day...
>
> Louis
>
> 2008/6/19 sidhartha70 <sidhartha70@xxx>:
>
> >   Wouldn't that effectively be forward looking...? Or are you
assuming
> > today's trading day has finished and the official close is now
part of
> > history...?
> >
> > If so, then I assume it would be very easy...
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <amibroker%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Louis