Re: [amibroker] Study Charting dare I say bugs...

Hello,o

Regarding #726 -
It respects the selection but clicking means CHANGING selection.
If you want to access properties of selected study without changing selection
just use Edit->Properties menu or define keyboard shortcut for that for fast access.

If all studies are put in the SAME place, how AmiBroker
can tell which one you mean when you are clicking on given X,Y point?
Do you know how it works in any software?
It detects X,Y co-ordinates that you just clicked, then it detects
which studies exist under given point. If more than one exists under the
very same point, it picks first one.
The only alternative that could be implemented is to pick the last one
instead of first.

As for the rest - that would need to be checked.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com