[amibroker] Re: Fundamental data for Australian stocks

Alan wrote

> > > I have read the few previous threads on this, however, Yahoo do
> > > provide some of this information, eg.
> > > http://au.finance.yahoo.com/q/aks?s=WBC.AX
> > >
> > > Anyway to utilise this in Amibroker for Aussie stocks ??
> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

I tried adding ".AX" as an alias (Symbol > Symbol Information) to
several leading ASX stocks (eg WBC alias becomes WBC.AX) then added
the ticker WBC.AX to AmiQuote, but it returns the reply "Yahoo Finance
offers no key statistics for this symbol"

Even though, as you point out, some fundamental data IS provided at :

http://au.finance.yahoo.com/q/aks?s=WBC.AX and also
http://au.finance.yahoo.com/q/tt?s=WBC.AX

TJ if you see this, is there anyway AQ can download that data which IS
provided ??

Brian what do you think ?