[amibroker] Question for the group

I have two explorations that give stocks that do not always give the
expected results when used by themselves. If I run both explorations
and then compare results then the stocks that appear on both list
will do well. Is there a way to run one exploration on the whole
market then take those results and run only them with the second
exploration automatically so the end results will be just those
stocks that meet both sets of conditions?

Disq