Re: [amibroker] Money Management and Autotrading a Porfolio

Hello,

This is one-liner:

SetPositionSize( 10, spsPercentOfEquity ); // 10% of current portfolio equity to invest into trade

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_portfolio.html

http://www.amibroker.com/f?setpositionsize

And yes AB can auto-trade with IB, however the interface is pretty low-level
so it requires coding skills:
http://www.amibroker.com/at/

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko