[amibroker] Re: Sheet/Tab issue

The reason this occurs is probably because you have added charts via
the 'default chart' method rather than the 'blank chart' method.

In any section of a chart, if you right click>parameters>axes&grid...
at the bottom you will see a file path. You will notice (probably) on
the charts where you have identical indicators appearing, the file
path's will point to the same file name... this is essentially the
problem.

I can only think of one way to fix this, and that is to recreate the
charts making sure that you use 'blank chart' rather than 'default
chart'. Others may know another way. But now I am very careful to
always use 'blank chart' so that all my charts are completely independent.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <j-winkel@xxx> wrote:

> If I add an indicator to a window, it not only appears in the
selected tab, but in the same sheet number (5 and last) of all the
other tabs as well.