[amibroker] Re: AB compatibility with FT conversion

Question on FastTrack Database(s) After conversion.

After FastTrack splits the database into separate databases for funds, ETFs and Indexes, w
ill the FastTrack.dll create separate databases in AmiBroker?  Or can we keep funds, ETFs,
and Indexes in a single AB database?   For example, if I want to compare a fund to an
index, will the AFL change from what I currently do?

Bob Krishfield