From: ChrisB
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Please help with start of week code.

Amirul
a. I don't do stocks so I can't comment on Dhaka Stock Exchange.
b. if it suits your purpose you can change the "London" to "Dhaka" or
any other time you want.
c. Pips is for currencies.
d. See post later in this thread about getting the backtester to work
properly.

(My last few posts have taken a few days to come through so I will just
wait for them to emerge.)

Regards

ChrisB

Amirtrade wrote:

> Hello ChrisB,
>
> I have few Qs.
>
> I am trading in Dhaka Stock Exchange in Bangladesh. So, can I change
> the "London", "Time" & "Pips" to "Dhaka", Dhaka's Time" & "Bangladesh
> currency"? Also please advice how to remove the multi buy/sell signals
> and keep just one.
>
> Thanks
>
> Amirul