Re: [amibroker] Re: Please help with start of week code.

AH

Have a bit of play with this and see if this will get you started...

//**** code here******
// alta hob
// Assuming of course you have intraday data...
// it helps to install the deDateTime.dll from
http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/

// London Opening time and Open Value
LondonStart = Param("London Start", 070000, 060000, 130000, 010000);
LondonOpen = deValueWhenTime(Open,LondonStart);

// Set Entry Level
// Make sure you have the correct ticksize set in your Ticker
Information settings...
// e.g. for GBPUSD enter 0.0001 etc.

FiftyPips = 50 * TickSize;
entrylevel = LondonOpen + FiftyPips;

// Plot these to see if they are correct
Plot(Close, "", colorBlack, 64);
//Plot(LondonStart, "LS", colorBlue);
Plot( IIf(TimeNum() == LondonStart,LondonStart, -1e10),"L S", colorBlue,
styleHistogram | styleNoLabel | styleNoTitle | styleOwnScale,-0.05, 1);

Plot(LondonOpen, " London Open", colorBlue, 1);

Plot(entrylevel,"entry level",colorRed, 1);

// Check outputs with View ..Interpretation window...

printf("LondonOpen=" + WriteVal(LondonOpen,8.4));
printf("\nWeekly Entry Level = " + WriteVal(EntryLevel,8.4));

//***** end code: watch out for line wraps and Yahoo funny formatting
spaces********

Regards

ChrisB