[amibroker] Re: Trading International Portfolios

Hello Shaun,

Thanks - I appreciate your comments and offer of help.

Yes, cost of transfer of funds, especially wire, is an issue I have
come across before and IB doesn't get a pass mark there. I hope the
EFT to a Sydney acct access is available.

I am reading the docs at the moment - no particular timeframe - I'll
come back with questions if I get stuck.

brian_z