Re: [amibroker] Re: Trading International Portfolios

THANK YOU!

That is the type of reply I was hoping for. The appears to be hope :-)

I was thinking of creating a display that would show me a overview of market time-zones, normalized investment charts, etc. Using gfx one can easily create horizontal bars that would reveal at a glance market activity for foreign markets. One could even use colors to indicate max/min volume or index movement. Positions could be similarly displayed in histograms scaled to normalized values, or ones own currency. The idea is to make it easy to trade/monitor portfolios with mixed foreign content.

Would anyone know if such tools are already available?

A questions for frankphd_us: in your opinion, what kind of tools would facilitate trading mixed foreign markets?

thanks and best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/