Re: [amibroker] Can you please help me with this?

Dear Prashanth,

Many thanks, and sincere apologies.

I just now visited the group on the web, searched for all messages having the word 'vinay', came across Mr. Mike sfclimbers's detailed reply of 5th June. This reply unfortunately I had not seen so far, and that is why I was wrongly under the impression that no one was helping me, and so I was posting my message again & again. I think you are referring to this message.

I wonder how & why his message did not come to my mailbox. My sincere apologies for all the difficulties caused to you, Mike & others.

And my thanks again,

Vinay