[amibroker] May I clarify?

Dear Prashanth,

I addressed this post to you by name because I posted it several times to the forum in general but no one came forward to help me. Now I know it was because it is perhaps quite difficult to code.

I will now explain to you what exactly I want to do, then I am sure you or any other group member will find it easy to guide me.

I know I can identify the number of "DaysSinceLastVolumeSpike" using "DaysSinceLastVolumeSpike = BarsSince(V>(MA(V,BackRef)+StDev(V,BackRef)));".

Now I want to identify the next spike after this spike.

Being not so proficient in afl, I don't know how to code this.

If possible to get this using a simple code, or by making a small change in the above narration, I will also prefer it.

Will it be easier to help me now?

Best regards,

Vinay