[amibroker] Dear Prashanth,

Dear Prashanth,

Can you please help me with this?

At present I calculate the number of days in the past period since the last volume spike using the following formula:

BackRef = 150; // Number of days to look back

DaysSinceLastVolumeSpike = BarsSince(V>(MA(V,BackRef)+StDev(V,BackRef)));

Now I want to find the number of days in the future period till the next volume spike.

For example, if today I select a past date (suppose 22nd Jan 2008) both  in the 'from' and in the 'to' boxes of 'Range' in 'Automatic Analyssis' and press the 'Explore', maybe it will show to me that the next volume spike took place 9 days after 22nd Jan 2008.

I hope I have explained in an understandable manner.

Can you please guide me now?

Best regards,

Vinay