[amibroker] Is it possible to import data into Excel from the AB database voa DDE

Hello,

I noticed in the User Guide that there is a DDE plugin that allows for
data to be imported into AB from a DDE-supported data source.

I was wondering if it's possible to do it the other way round - to
import EOD data via DDE into Excel from the AB database? My EOD data
source is Telechart, but they don't seem to support DDE updating into
Excel. Searching here on the forum, I could only find a discussion
about importing from Excel to AB.

Or should I simply look at importing into Excel from Yahoo? I looked
around on the Yahoo finance web site, but I couldn't find a way to do it.

Many thanks,
Paul