[amibroker] Re: Two questions on DATE

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately I did not make the date problrm very clear to you, but
that problem stands solved. One observation though:  If the system
date format is  dd-mmm-yyyy, sorting by date is not always accurate
in the exploration window,

The command SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True ); removed BOTH Date
AND Ticker columns, I would like to retain the Ticker column, how do
I do it

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>