From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Faragasso
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:42 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Amibroker Program

Hello,

I just noticed that in June I will be coming up on my 7th year since purchasing amibroker and meeting Tomasz and the members of the amibroker forum...For me it all started with version 3.x...can not remember the exact version number.....I am sure there are some members that have been with Tomasz longer and some shorter...but I would just like to take a moment and thank all the forum members that have helped in the past and those that help now and those that will help in the future....

Also, I would like to thank Tomasz for his tireless effort in producing a great TA program...and helping members with their coding problems..( Marcin also deserves thanks for his support )....

I use Amibroker in my trading daily...looking forward to many more years with Amibroker...

Tomasz, thank you ..

Anthony