[amibroker] Re: How to attach a file in Wordpress

Tomasz,

I thought you might like to know that WordPress 2.5.1 release is
stable and it has a fix for the media uploads - I don't know exactly
what the fix does but since I read about it this afternoon I am
passing it on to you to save you some research time.

All the best,

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It uploads OK, even if the message says otherwise.
> All  uploaded files are available in appropriate folder:
> http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

any kind of file at all, not even any media files.
>   I subsequently used window live writer to sucessfully upload a
zipped file. Can you take a look at your server please?
>   Brian
>   Just to take sure it is not a problem on my end, can you try to
upload a "safe" file through wordpress site admin and tell me if it
is successful.