Re: [amibroker] Re: System tweak

Thanks for the code Graham!

This is a good start for me, but now I am stucked at trying to do what I want to do with the data.  My goal is to automatically select the best correlated stocks in the last 252 days without having to run the exploration again and create new watchlists.  I'd like to do as if I ran a backtest but without actually doing it.  Instead, my idea was to assign a % value of each stock between the peaks and troughs.  E.g.  If I can establish with zigzag the peaks and trough of the ETF, then I can subtract those dates to the ticker I am analyzing and adding it up I can establish the ones that are correlated and the ones that are not without running a backtest and playing with watchlists.   But the question is: how to do this?   Do I go with the dates of the peaks-troughs or if not, how?  Thanks!

Thanks for the code Ed...  But how to you choose the ETF or the reference ticker in all this?  I am not sure to actually understand the code right.

Thank you all,

Louis