[amibroker] Re: BIG PROBLEMS sending e-mails to support at amibroker.com

Thanks Tomasz. Much appreciated.

As I mentioned I had a long chat with my ISP who said they had no
problems... also, since all my other outgoing mail was working, it was
hard for me to argue with them.

Anyway, I shall check the links you sent and try to resolve the problem.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> >I was getting a 'connection to SMTP server was interrupted' error
> But that does not mean AmiBroker server but your ISP server. If it
was amibroker server
> you would be getting "mail delivery error" message about 12-24 hours
later, because ISP server
> would queue such message for that time if destination is unreachable
for the moment.

> If you are getting 'connection to SMTP server was interrupted' error
message in OUTLOOK (as opposed to getting "mail delivery error"
> mail),
> that means that connection to outgoing SMTP server of your ISP was
interrupted.
> Such message refers to the outgoing SMTP server you have entered in
Outlook settings: