Re: [amibroker] Re: BIG PROBLEMS sending e-mails to support at amibroker.com

Hello,

>I was getting a 'connection to SMTP server was interrupted' error
But that does not mean AmiBroker server but your ISP server. If it was amibroker server
you would be getting "mail delivery error" message about 12-24 hours later, because ISP server
would queue such message for that time if destination is unreachable for the moment.

If you are getting 'connection to SMTP server was interrupted' error message in OUTLOOK (as opposed to getting "mail delivery error"
mail),
that means that connection to outgoing SMTP server of your ISP was interrupted.
Such message refers to the outgoing SMTP server you have entered in Outlook settings:
http://helpdesk.ualberta.ca/email/multimedia/outlook_2007/plaintext.php

See also:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514

Best regards,