Re: [amibroker] Re: Programatically Add Symbol to Chart and QT's HTTP API

Sorry Tomasz,

I did not know it was fixed.  The entry was still marked open, and I
stopped using Favorites in the way that made it fail a long time ago.
I am not a glutton for punishment, so if something does not work for
me, I just find some other way to operate.

Best regards,
Dennis