Re: [amibroker] Re: Programatically Add Symbol to Chart and QT's HTTP API

This sounds like it is related to a bug I documented some time ago
#1001.  My problem had to do with adding and removing symbols to the
favorites list which caused some internal pointer to get off by one on
the symbol list.  The new feature might trigger the old bug under the
right circumstances.  This should probably be handled off line through
the beta bug channel now.  Perhaps there will be enough information to
finally squash it.

Best regards,
Dennis