[amibroker] Price Chart Modified For Hurst Cycles

Referring to the attached price bar chart, I'm like to modify it to conform to the format that the late Jim Hurst used in his cycle work.

The Hurst charts were bar charts exactly like the one shown except that the high and low horizontal marks were omitted and there was a dot placed on the bar mid point (halfway between the high and low).

The modification isn't extensive but unfortunately beyond my AFL coding ability.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

........Joe Platt