[amibroker] what can be done

Hi,
i hv made a foumula for the below mentioned but its not working could u help me out.the foumula i hv written is below this explation.
A]when 100 Exponential Mov Avg (source high) crosses 10 Mov Avg (source close)
B] when 100 Expo MA(souce low) is below 10 MA (source close)
C] Volume Percentage: 21 Mov Avg is abv minimum 113%
D]ADX length 7 is above ADX value 30

Filter:that is buy
When A,B,C & D are true.

Volume percentage means
 The Volume Parameter is used find issues whose trade volume is a certain percentage above the previous bars volume.

The Length:is used to set the number of historical bars used to determine the average trading volume.in my case 21 Mov Avg

The Minimum % indicates the minimum percentage of volume above the previous volume you wish to find. For example, if you want to see those items that have at least a 15% volume increase, you should set your bars tested to 1 and your Minimum % to 115%.in my case 113%.

the formula i hv written is

Cond1=Cross( MA(C,10), MA(H,100) ) ;
Cond2=Cross(MA(L,100), MA(C,10));
Cond3=ADX(range = 7)> 30;
Buy =Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3;

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. __._,_.___