Re: [amibroker] Basic programming error

You will only get a response for pricechangetwo when pricechange is exactly equal to .02.  How often does that happen?  Maybe never.  You can use a range of values such as pricechangetwo = pricechange >= .02.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: si00si00
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:21 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Basic programming error

Hi all,

I'm making some basic programming error that I can't figure out and
was wondering if someone could help me. The code is as follows:

PriceChange = C - Ref(C,-1);
PriceChangeTwo = PriceChange == 0.02;

When I plot PriceChange I get some values that are equal to 0.02.
However, the array PriceChangeTwo is always zero. Why is this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Simon