[amibroker] Re: Any successfull Forex traders out there?

If you want to learn about price action, I suggest watching vidoes
on Alphatrends.blogspot.com.  Go back in the archives to May 2006
when he started doing videos and presented ideas. He also has a book
out for sale.

I bet you would get a bigger response if you asked "any unsuccessful
forex traders out there?"  But this, of course, would scare one off.

Another Brian
blog dot tipster dot ca