[amibroker] Is Yahoo EOD data reliable?

Hi group,

Sorry for all the messages.  I'm kind of frustrated because it seems that what I have worked on is crap when I use Yahoo EOD data instead of IQFeed.  Does anyone know if Yahoo data is reliable, or maybe it was IQFeed that wasn't (it was not designed for EOD, according to Tomasz).  If Yahoo is good, I'll keep it and so long IQFeed and I'll start from scratch again.  If Yahoo is crap, then I will need another data provider that is not too expensive and that have canadian stocks (QP3 does not have canadian stocks, in contradiction to what's written on AB page).

So, anyone know if Yahoo is good for EOD?

Thanks a lot,

Louis