[amibroker] Re: OT: AmiBrokerTradersProject

> You may want to change your abbreviated name as ATP is the short
>name
> for an existing trading package Active Trader Pro

I have had a look at this.
I don't see it as a problem.

Their registered name is "Fidelity Active Trader Pro" - I guess they
hesitated to use FatP.

I am only using the acronym, in text, to save typing (as they do) so
there is no legal conflict - I don't think you can copyright the
alphabet ;-)

I only used it in the site intro because I couldn't fit the full name
into the flash banner (I just used a site builder and template and
didn't have control of the code).

ATP won't be a headline banner when the real site goes up.

Worth a look though, so thanks for the tip.

brian_z