[amibroker] Re: Trading the equity curve

Sebastian,

if you are talking about the "System Equity Curve" (SEC) which you
want to trade then your asumption is wrong, the SEC is the "untraded"
reference curve with your system always in the market and unbiased.
What is a straight line is the "Real Equity Curve" after you have
traded the SEC.

Regards,
Markus

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiandanconia"