[amibroker] Re: Trading the equity curve

Sebastian - thanks for the response.  However, I think I'm talking
about something different.  I'm talking about using the overall
performance/equity curve of a portfolio to modify the rules associated
with a trading system.  But maybe I'm wrong - what did you mean by:

"I swing in and out of the portfolio (long only) using a moving
average of the equity as a "buy" area when the general market (SP500
as proxy)"

When you say equity in this case, do you mean portfolio equity?  Or do
you mean AN equity (as in a single stock)?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiandanconia"