[amibroker] Re: Simple Exploration Question

You do not need to predefine variables in AFL. In this case, the
variable begins to exist as soon as you assigned a value to it (i.e.
as a result of the call to flip).

You can replace all occurences of "inTrade"
with "inPos", "myVariable", or any other valid variable name, and the
results would still be the same.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Debdulal Bhattacharyya"
<sdebu_2k@xxx> wrote:

> Sorry Mike,
> its not a user defined variable. I put it only in  exploration to
> find out teh time of last buy signal generated by my system and i
> never pre defined it in my code. so what does it mean?
> Its may be afl system varible or key word and I want to know its
> function.
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <sfclimbers@> wrote:
> >
> > inTrade is a variable name that he used to store the value
> returned
> > from the call to flip. flip returns an array, and is described
> here:
> >
> > http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=51
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Debdulal Bhattacharyya"
> > <sdebu_2k@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Great Tricks Graham.
> > > I was also looking for the same type of help.U answered my
> > > unquestioned matter. Thanx again.
> > > would you please tell me what does inTrade syntax do?
> > > I could not find it in afl help.
> > > waiting for your answer.
> > > Debdulal Bhattacharyya

Date",formatdatetime);