[amibroker] Re: Simple Exploration Question

Sorry Mike,
its not a user defined variable. I put it only in  exploration to
find out teh time of last buy signal generated by my system and i
never pre defined it in my code. so what does it mean?
Its may be afl system varible or key word and I want to know its
function.