[amibroker] Re: Newbie where to start..coding...can someone help also having..system development tutorials available??

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Newbie where to start..coding...can someone help also having..system development tutorials available??
  • From: "brian_z111" <brian_z111@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:32:22 -0000

Hello Sam,

Which links aren't working?

I can get links from the help manual OK e.g. this page and the links
at the bottom.

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_backtest.html

Also go to AB's support page and scroll down to Hermans PDF on system
development:

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jamesfarrow2003"