[amibroker] Re: Newbie where to start..coding...can someone help also having..system development tutorials available??

In terms of learning AmiBroker to develop a system, I would highly
recommend Howard Bandy's book "Quantatative Trading Systems" at the
website below:

http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/book.html

For more immediate assitance, there is a file in the FILES section
of this site entitled "Developing My First System.doc" which I found
somewwhat useful when I first began.

James
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RSS Corporation
<rsscorporation@xxx> wrote:

> Hi
> The System development tutorials on the website does not seem to
be working.. The page does not get loaded/link error..  Is there
any location where the system developement tutorials is available..
> Or any other way of beginning to code for new systems (from
scratch)..
>  (Sam)
> Sampath Subramanian
> rsscorporation@xxx

Windows Vista Home edition.
> I have glanced through the user guide of Amibroker.  Whenever I
try to open a file in here I get the following error.
> How do I get rid of this issue.
> Secondly, what I would like to know, is where/how to start coding
for a simple system.  Is there a template/example using which I can
playing around to learn and then take on tougher things.