[amibroker] Re: Addtocomposite - counting totals in a watchlist

That's excellent Graham - thanks for the help.

Incidentally, I was trying out your Bullish PnF composite code -
interesting stuff.  I was able to generate a composite for the S&P500,
and plot the line, but when I try and apply PnF to the line chart, I
get, well, nothing except two horizontal lines.  Was wondering if you
had any comment.

My other question about calculating composites is this: do I always
have to start from the beginning, or is it possible to have it only
work on new or recent data.

In the help it says "atcFlagDeleteValues = 1 - deletes all previous
data from composite symbol at the beginning of scan (recommended)"

So, if I'm NOT deleting all previous data - what happens?  Does it
overwrite existing data (and thus create issues), or does it only do
the data the it currently has not processed?

Thanks!