[amibroker] AB Features

Well, it's been about a month since I started working with AB and I've
had time to think about what features I think are missing from the
application.  Now, it may well be that they either exist and I've
missed them, or that they are planned (I'm not yet able to see the
list of features in the next couple of versions).  But I was curious
if others were interested in these areas:

1. Better Reporting: Looking at the current reports vs. what I have
in, say, Tradersstudio or any other backtesting app, I'd love to see:
- More graphs - equity curve/drawdown with the option of showing a
benchmark (buy and hold).
- Yearly/Monthly/Daily breakdowns as separate sheets.
- Open trades
- New trades (or "what I have to do tomorrow" - realizing this only
works for EOD, delayed trading)

2. Ability to tie a watchlist to a backtesting strategy.  I can do
this with BatMan, but it'd be great to have it built in.

3. A new watchlist command - "Numberofsymbolsinlist" - easy to program
yourself, but I'd love to just be able to reference it.

4. Ability to batch Scans.  I use scans to create custom indices and I
haven't figured out a way to update all of them at once - if anyone
has any ideas, please let me know.  Could I program that into a single
scan?

5. Ability to batch Backtests.  I can do this with BatMan - it'd be
great to have it natively.

Let me know if these are already available or if I'm missing an easy
way to do these thing.

Thanks!