[amibroker] Re: Expectancy - and related--specifically K-rato

Hi,

Instead of reading from here and there or reading any book, read the
original Pardo'd book. You will get the best of WFA. Most others are
poor copy.

Read the chapter on evaluating performance. Your concepts are not very
clear. There is nothing like optimizing OR WFA. It is optimizing on IS
data and then using WFA on OOS data. Then check out WF Efficiency.

You can also visit the Ami userkb and check out the Intelligent
Optimizer by Fred. He has given very detailed explanations.

BTW if you want to read specifics about Ami, then do read Howard
Bandy's book. I hope that he would be updating his book soon now that
WFA is available in Ami.

All the best
AV

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis Préfontaine" <rockprog80@xxx>