Re: [amibroker] Re: Expectancy - and related--specifically K-rato

> So.. If we consider that walk-forwarding would eliminate all curve-fitting, then what do you consider to be the best variable to walk-forward?  RAR, CAR, Net profit%?
The best is your custom metric that fits your trading style.
As far as "generic", most simple and built-in metrics are considered I would opt for CAR/MDD or RAR/MDD
General rule is that your metrics should always include drawdown (risk) measure (in addition to profit measure).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com