[amibroker] Re: Trading a system - explorations vs. backtesting

Are there any Settings, Preferences or SetOptions that disable this
feature?  I've tried "add artificial future bar" with both
SetTradeDelays( 1, 0, 1, 0 );
        - and -
SetTradeDelays( 1, 1, 1, 1 );
in my EOD system and the bar does not display.

I use candlesticks and tried all of the display options for them.

Equity( 1, 0 ); //after all Buy & Sell activity

Version 5.08 Beta

Joe

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Yes, for my EOD systems I am using "add artitifical future bar" in
the AA Settings "portfolio" tab.