From: paulradge
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] scaling question

also like to ask for some advice on the sell,,,where Z = my ma,,,

the problem is that if the next bar opens above my ma i'm still selling at my sellprice ,,,is there a way of selling at the open price if the auction is picking me up in the open ???

i'd like to get my backtesting report as accurate as possible
regards
Paul

SellPrice=Ref(z,-1);

Sell=Cross(H,SellPrice) OR Ref(O,0)>SellPrice;