[amibroker] Re: Chart Refresh

Hello Tomasz;

Now I do Add the following formula in the underlying AFL code,

------
RequestTimedRefresh(1);

function RefreshAll()

{
oAB = CreateObject( "Broker.Application" );
oAB.RefreshAll();
}

Buy = C < O;

AlertIf( Buy, "EMAIL", "BUY "+FullName(), 1 );

------

The Active chart is "EURDUS" and I received the alert each 15M, If the bar close red. And this is very nice.

BUT I only get the alert for the active chart, the other pairs I didn't get any alert for it if the bar close red.

How can I get the alert for all pair I have in "ALL folder"?

Regards.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "umrperumal" <umrperumal@xxx> wrote:

> Hi TJ,
>
> If I click right mouse button over the chart and choose "Edit
> Formula", the formula is available to anybody for edit. Is there
> any way to "password protect the formula", so that the formula is
> not tampered by others sitting on the pc in my absence.
>
> With kind regards
>
> UMR Perumal
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" groups@
> wrote:
> >
> > Underlying code is the code that chart uses - available if you
> click with RIGHT mouse
> > button over the chart and choose "Edit Formula"
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com