[amibroker] Re: Chart Refresh

Hi TJ,

If I click right mouse button over the chart and choose "Edit
Formula",  the formula is available to anybody for edit.  Is there
any way to "password protect the formula", so that the formula is
not tampered by others sitting on the pc in my absence.

With kind regards

UMR Perumal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Underlying code is the code that chart uses - available if you
click with RIGHT mouse
> button over the chart and choose "Edit Formula"
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

DEVLOG: